Thursday 8 January 2015

1.) Welcome to my new world...!!!

Hearty Greetings to everyone...!

       I hope that all of you enjoying the just born new year. Now let me tell you about what I'm gonna do something usefully, in this new year. I'm really proud to share some mysterious, interesting things & facts of our world, whichever seems like having hidden links (in my view), with you my dear friends. Although my upcoming uploads may tough to believe, all those information are blended with my view to make you think like, "may be this also possible". I upload those based on the research details and proofs whatever I gathered from books, news papers, magazines, articles and obviously internet.You can travel along with me with out removing your 6th sense (Rational Knowledge). Your suggestions, thoughts, criticism, all are welcome to mold me and our blog. Forgive me if I post anything wrong or hurtful.

       I dedicate this effort & the credits whatever I receive, to my maternal Uncle Mr.Senthur Nathan, who I identified & explored my talent whichever unknown to myself and, my maternal Aunt Mrs.Kalyani, my Dad Mr.Vellai Pandian, my Guru come friend Mr.Sendhil Kumaran, and then my dearest friends and relations Ms. Linsha, Ms.Maliha Bushra, Ms.Gomathi Priya,  Mr.Vijayarajan, Mr.Srinivasa Raghavan, Mr.S.Rajasekaran, Mr.R.Arun Pandian and also rest of the people whoever I missed and also whoever having belief and love/concern on me. Thank you all. I learned a lot from each and everyone of you in my life & I'm gonna show that lessons and views to the world through this. I should thank my friend Mr.Thaiyarasan who show the path to create a blog. (Since I'm a Tamilian, I just thanked to everyone as much I could, like my Indian culture..!)

       I would like to thank my inspirations Mr.Erich Von Daniken, Mr.Stephen William Hawking, Mr.Raj Shiva, Mr.Sujatha, Mr.Madhan, Mr.Mughil (this list will also go long...! So, I stop this here..!)

       I really proud to upload my first post at the 73rd birthday of Mr.Stephen William Hawking & 80th birthday of Mr.Elvis Presley. My next upload will be on 7th February. I have just planned to update on 7th day of every month. (You can take this like, since God created everything and took rest on 7th day. So I chose 7th day of every month (even if it's not the truth) Here I'm mentioning the "IT", only the opinion what I explained like your mind voice in these braces as not the truth, not the belief of people on their God...!!!)

        See you all in my next post. Wait with expectation; you'll never get disappointed..!

                                                                                                               Until then Signing off,
                                                                                                           CHARISMATIC-ENIGMA.




To get more interesting things www.facebook.com/ayalaan007

To read the blog in Tamilwww.ayalaan007.blogspot.in

       

No comments:

Post a Comment